Stop trying to treat the problem. Start embracing your natural hair and wake up to a good hair day, every day, by strengthening hair from inside out. Your hair is a natural, beautiful extension of you.
Aquis was created to bring hair back to its best natural state. Our products protect your best natural hair and defends against hair’s natural enemy – water fatigue.
Here’s how our innovative technology rebalances and revives hair:
Water out and moisture in.
- You know when you take a long bath and your nails feel softer and weaker? Too much water does the same thing to your hair. Our products get excess water out fast and keep moisture (like natural oils) in.
Softer, smoother and shinier.
- Who doesn’t want less breakage and fewer split ends? Our technology helps hair become more resilient over time for hair that looks and feels softer, smoother, and shinier.
- No friction. No frizz.
- Our products cut down on frizz. By wicking excess moisture out quickly without rubbing, you can skip the heavy-duty bath towels and rubbing that lead to frizz.
Simplify your routine without weighing hair down.
- Aquis simplifies your routine by removing the need for heavy cuticle-smoothing styling products that fake the look of healthy hair. Instead, your hair be naturally bouncy, not weighed down.
- Turn up the volume.
- Water fatigue results in stretching and swelling of the hair. And the longer hair is wet, the flatter it will look and feel. By getting water out of your hair – fast – your hair will get more volume, naturally.
- More bounce for curly hair.
- Curly hair is especially prone to the stretching and swelling water can cause because it is naturally more fragile. Our technology quickly wicks water away quickly so water won’t weigh your hair down. That means bouncier curls with less product.
No more calendaring your washes.
- Aquis technology simplifies and shortens your routine by removing water—fast—for not only less water damage, but less style time. That means no more consulting your calendar to schedule a shower. It also means less blow drying, which also means less heat damage. Because you have better things to do.
No stripping or color wash-out.
- Keeping your body hydrated with water is typically a good thing. But when too much water penetrates your hair, it can strip away moisture and color. By getting water out of your hair and closing those cuticles up fast, your color stays in and vibrant, longer.